Articles on this Page
- 10/24/12--08:44: _Red Devil Wings
- 11/06/12--08:00: _Rolled Turkey Breas...
- 11/07/12--07:22: _Bourbon and Molasse...
- 11/08/12--07:58: _How To Grill Your H...
- 12/05/12--07:51: _Peppermint Patty Br...
- 12/12/12--08:26: _Rotisserie Rib Roas...
- 12/19/12--12:03: _Honey Glazed Brusse...
- 11/12/13--05:55: _Skillet Cornbread P...
- 11/24/14--10:31: _Pecan Chocolate Bar...
- 11/25/14--07:04: _Happy Thanksgiving!...
- 11/12/15--08:30: _Spin That Bird! Rot...
- 04/12/17--20:18: _A New Twist On Easter
- 06/14/17--18:58: _Father’s Day Smoked...
- 07/03/17--01:10: _July 4th Slow Cooke...
- 09/03/17--10:07: _A Peachy Labor Day
- 09/29/17--09:13: _Grilled Rack of Lam...
- 10/12/17--12:28: _Fire Roasted Apples
- 11/03/17--08:49: _Grilled Baked Potat...
- 11/09/17--15:55: _Salsa Verde Enchiladas
- 11/15/17--16:44: _Grilled Persimmon S...
- 10/24/12--08:44: Red Devil Wings
- 11/06/12--08:00: Rolled Turkey Breast with Pear and Sage Stuffing
- 11/07/12--07:22: Bourbon and Molasses Turkey Brine
- 11/08/12--07:58: How To Grill Your Holiday Turkey
- 12/05/12--07:51: Peppermint Patty Brownies
- 12/12/12--08:26: Rotisserie Rib Roast with Bleu Cheese-Horseradish Sauce
- 12/19/12--12:03: Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto
- 11/12/13--05:55: Skillet Cornbread Pudding
- 11/24/14--10:31: Pecan Chocolate Bars – Holiday Treats from the Grill!
- 11/25/14--07:04: Happy Thanksgiving! Our Menu in Pictures
- 11/12/15--08:30: Spin That Bird! Rotisserie Turkey 101
- 04/12/17--20:18: A New Twist On Easter
- 06/14/17--18:58: Father’s Day Smoked Turkey Legs
- 09/03/17--10:07: A Peachy Labor Day
- 09/29/17--09:13: Grilled Rack of Lamb with Pomegranate and Cranberry Sauce
- 10/12/17--12:28: Fire Roasted Apples
- 11/03/17--08:49: Grilled Baked Potato Bar
- 11/09/17--15:55: Salsa Verde Enchiladas
- 11/15/17--16:44: Grilled Persimmon Salad
Spicy, lemony wings – hot, but not too hot and perfect for Halloween snacking. The fiery, fragrant marinade is a peri peri sauce. Peri peri (or piri piri) originates in Mozambique […]
red dev wing on grillJPCooksred dev wing on grillred vevil wings
Unbelievably moist, rolled up with stuffing spiked with pears and sage, and basted from the inside with bacon, this turkey will shine on your holiday table or buffet. Please, however, […]
Rolled Turkey Breast with Pear and Sage StuffingJPCooksRolled Turkey Breast with Pear and Sage Stuffing12345678109
Brining you holiday turkey is a great way to ensure that you have a moist and flavorful bird after all of the time and effort you’ve put into it. The […]
Turkey brineJPCooksTurkey brine
Grilling your turkey is not only easy and convenient, but it will also free up your kitchen for everything else that is usually going on at the holidays. By using […]
grilled bourbon and molasses turkeyJPCooksgrilled bourbon and molasses turkeyturk off the bone
Perfect for any holiday cookie assortment, these brownies are so rich, fudgy, pepperminty cool and decadent that nobody will ever believe they came from the grill! You will definitely want to make […]
Peppermint Patty BrownieJPCooksPeppermint Patty Brownie
Rotisserie prime rib… nothing at all wrong with that! Let’s face it, prime rib is expensive and if you’re going to make it a home, then you want to be […]
Rib Roast on SpitJPCooksRib Roast on SpitRib Roast sliced
Admittedly, I was that kid that really liked Brussels sprouts — I still do. Until a few days ago, my favorite way to have them is roasted in a hot oven with […]
Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts and ProsciuttoJPCooksHoney Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Prosciuttosprouts
I have been making a version of this cornbread pudding at the holidays for years with varying cheeses and sometimes adding jalapenos if I’m feeling particularly spicy that year. I […]
I have made a lot of versions of pecan pies and bars over the years and this one truly combines the best of all! These start with a crumbly buttery […]
pecan chocolate bars - horJPCookspecan chocolate bars- vertPecan bars indirect heatpecan chocolate bars - hor
Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving! Sometimes it’s just nice to have a little extra white meat… A little something on the side to go with those mashed potatoes… When you push […]
Ancho Sage Turkey - horzJPCooksAncho Sage Turkey - vertThyme Black Pepper TBreast - vertPumpkin and Quinoa Salad - vertBroccolini au gratin -vertpecan chocolate bars- vert
Here’s the thing – meats and poultry are amazing when they spin while cooking. Think about it, rotisserie grilling is one of the oldest methods of cooking. Up until sometime in the […]
rotisserie turkey horzJPCooksrotisserie turkey vertrotisserie turkey 010 editrotisserie turkey 030 editrotisserie turkey 011 editrotisserie turkey 031 editrotisserie turkey 035 editrotisserie turkey 042 editrotisserie turkey 048 editrotisserie turkey 104 editrotisserie turkey 186 editrotisserie turkey 185 edit
For Easter this year, I have decided to change things up a bit. I am going to take the traditional ham that we tend to cook every year and put a twist on it, literally! I want to grill something new and exciting within the pork family, and what sounds more exciting than brined pork...
Some of the fondest memories I have from my college days are those special weekends when my parents would come down to Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo for a visit. Reunited with my family, we would head down to the Thursday afternoon farmers’ market in charming downtown SLO. Without fail, my father would immediately...
I love the Fourth of July. When I was a kid, this holiday brought the entire family together for a day of endless fun and wonderful food. The day started early for the men, setting up the bbq for a glorious day of cooking. The women played Tetris in the fridge, carefully balancing their jello...
With Labor Day just ahead, the extended weekend, for many Americans, is a way to savor the end of summer by grilling with family and friends. Relaxing with the day off is our last chance to send summer off with a bang. With peaches in season and as succulent as ever, I thought I would...
Caramel on apples And warm, spiced red wine Jumping into leaves and trussing roasts with twine Lighting the fire while hummingbirds sing These are a few of my favorite things…. The fall season has me fluttering about, singing my own lyrics to Julie Andrews’ classic, “My Favorite Things.” Call it magical, if you will. Our...
I find myself anticipating the arrival of this year’s holiday season as the perfect time to showcase my Bull Pizza Oven to family and friends. I love the versatility this pizza oven has to offer, and I plan to use it to cook ALL my holiday meals. With the intense heat of the fire, pizza...
This week’s recipe features Bull’s Stainless Steel Potato Rack, the perfect grilling accessory for changing the way you barbeque for the holiday season. Imagine biting into a perfectly cooked baked potato, fluffy on the inside, and crispy skin on the outside. Add another dimension of flavor by using Bull’s Stainless Gas Grill V-Shape Smoker Box,...
T-minus 13 days, 8 hours, 42 minutes, 4 seconds, and counting. When it comes to Thanksgiving dinner, I am all about the planning. I have finalized my menu, started my shopping list, organized what prep will be done on which day the week of, and most importantly, I have decided what to make for our...
I love the fall and winter time, when some of my favorite fruits are in season! Pomegranates and persimmons not only add bold, bright colors to a salad, but they also are a great combination of sweet and tangy/tart, making this salad a perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving feast! Using your Bull BBQ...